Hello and welcome. This is a little space for me to write about bisexuality because I’m fed up of it being ignored, ridiculed and dismissed. I’m sick of fighting to be included. I’m tired of living in a gay/straight world and exhausted from daily doses of discrimination & biphobia.
I feel scared when I come out to people. I never kiss or hold hands with a same sex partner in public without checking my surroundings first. And I’m afraid to walk down the street. I wish I didn’t have to live like this.
This blog is about:
- Sharing my experiences of being bisexual.
- The aforementioned biphobia and bi erasure.
- The bi group in Nottingham that I set up and ran for two years.
- How to set up and run a bi group.
- Bisexuality & LGBTQ+ stuff in the media. (Books, games, TV shows, movies…)
You can find a list of all blog posts here.
You can find my contact details here.
I’d like to become a better bi activist, so I’ll share what I’m learning and doing on that front as well.
New content will be posted whenever I have enough time/energy.
Please spread the word. Comment. Contribute. Get in touch and share your lives too. Our stories need to be heard.