Hello and welcome. This is a little space for me to write about bisexuality because I’m fed up of it being ignored, ridiculed and dismissed. I’m sick of fighting to be included. I’m exhausted from living in a gay/straight world and exhausted from daily doses of discrimination & biphobia.
This blog is about:
- Sharing my experiences of being bisexual.
- The aforementioned biphobia and bi erasure.
- The bi group in Nottingham that I set up and co-run.
- How to set up and run a bi group.
- Bisexuality in the media (especially TV shows).
You can find a list of all blog posts here.
You can find my contact details here.
I’d like to become a better bi activist, so I’ll share what I’m learning and doing on that front as well.
New content will be posted whenever I have enough time/energy.
Please spread the word. Comment. Contribute. Get in touch and share your lives too. Our stories need to be heard.