Here’s what I’d like to make happen in 2015:
- Print off and distribute leaflets advertising Nottingham BiTopia.
- Organise at least 3 BiTalkia events.
- Get this blog featured on Bi Bloggers.
- Find a way to raise funds for the group to do things like pay for stalls at Nottinghamshire Pride and the cost of hiring a room for BiTalkia.
- March in Nottinghamshire Pride again this summer, and maybe run a stall.
- March in Manchester Pride again.
- Have some kind of presence at Leicester and Derby Pride.
- Go to The Big Bi Fun day in Leicester.
- Set up some kind of quiet-cup-of-tea-more-chilled-out social to cater for people the pub social (unintentionally!) excludes. I feel like I’m currently letting those people down by not holding an event that meets their access requirements.
- Get a map of the UK and mark down where bi events happen.
Work on finding a way to set up some kind of bi event in the least purple areas!
- Write a code of conduct/anti harassment policy for the meet ups.
- Learn more about how to do more to include more BME people.
- Run a ‘bi group runners’ and ‘So, you want to set up a new bi group?’ workshop at BiCon.
and last but not least…
- Have a rest!