Here’s a quick link to my PayPal!
Just say it’s for Bisexual Blogs in the Instructions Box.
Over the past 5 years I have spent hundreds of hours working for bi causes doing things such as…
- writing over 40,000 words on this blog
- writing for BCN Magazine
- organising bi groups to take part in 4 Pride parades across two different cities
- setting up a new bi social & support group in Nottingham…
- ….and running it for 2 1/2 years!
- providing bisexuality awareness training to staff at Notts County Council
- teaching workshops on bi issues at events all over the UK
- taking part in Stonewall’s consultations with the bi community in 2015
- running The Big Bi Fun Day in Leicester for 3 years
- and chatting with bi people over the phone when they are feeling suicidal
Sadly all that bi activism doesn’t bring in any money.
In 5 years I’ve only ever received £20!
Yet as events can’t afford to pay workshop leaders for their time or fund their travel expenses I have actually paid out several hundred pounds of my own money to do this work. And all the time I’ve given up is in addition to having a full time job.
If you read this blog and feel like you have got something from it, any amount you could spare would really help me out.
It’s really easy to help. Simply follow this link to my PayPal. Please write “Bisexual Blogs” in the ‘Instructions to Seller’ box so I know your support is for this site rather than The Big Bi Fun Day.
I will email to confirm it’s gone through and say thank you.
~~~~~~~ If you are able to help – THANK YOU! ~~~~~~~