I’ve listed all the blog posts under different topics to make it easier for people to find what they are interested in; Hannah’s Bi Life, Bisexuality in the Media, Bi Activism, Advice, Employment, and Running a Bi Group.
Hannah’s Bi Life
- being hypersexualised and objectified
- my harmful, heteronormative education
- a write up of BiCon 2015
- finding out I wasn’t the only LGBT person in the family
- when a bereavement takes away the chance to come out
- ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE NOT GAY!?
- saying something doesn’t make it so
- Gay enough to be kissed?
- Travelling to meet family I never knew I had
Bisexuality in the Media
- Fanfiction (Hannah chuffin’ loves it!)
- Bi Erasure in Doctor Who: Clara
- Appropriate Behaviour (film)
- Lost (TV show)
- The Sims 2 (computer game)
- My Little Pony: The Movie
- the first bi awareness training I gave (with stats and sources you can use)
- Resource: workshop outline on the topic of coming out
- avoiding burnout
- a review of the first Bi Role Model Programme run by Stonewall
- speaking to the press at Pride parades
- increasing visibility at Manchester Pride (2014)
- thoughts on Lush’s ‘gay is ok’ soap
- tips for putting flyers on notice boards
- software for compressing and converting video files (useful if, for example, you’ve filmed something on your iPhone and it’s too large and in the wrong format to post anywhere online!)
- bisexuality isn’t complicated/what does success look like?
- thoughts on organisations & bi inclusive name changes
- This blog wins an award!
Running a Bi Group
- How to set up a bi group: part 1 and part 2
- the first ever Nottingham BiTopia meet up
- Should you use your real name to run a bi group?
- bi group branding
- where to advertise your bi group
- Advertising: The Rule of Four
- what to do when attendance drops
- preparing for Pride season
- how to leave and hand over your bi group
- a write up of Nottinghamshire Pride Parade 2014
- raising the flag at Notts County Hall
(an event to kick off IDAHOBIT Week, May 2015)